Thursday, July 09, 2009

What Overpaid State Workers think of us Suckers...errr...Taxpayers.
I've found this mentality to be prevalent in indsutries that are dominated by union workers, btw, a few of whom also seem to be some of the most insecure, and mentally unstable human beings I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. This is probably because they fear the loss of the (extorted) golden calf of union employment more than they do AIDS.

Note the frequent retort of 'burger-flipper' and references to 'I took a test to get this job'. I've just recently taken a Civil Service exam, and if that's anything to judge by a retarded Irish Setter with dyslexia and one good eye could probably pass whatever exam they gave in California. Tell me there isn't some kind of pathology at work here...

No comments: