Wednesday, April 03, 2013

I'm Back!

Apologies for the extended hiatus, but I have been working on two novels (and some other stuff) that I hope to self-publish very soon.

My first novel, The Deer in the Headlights, is a work of political fiction based upon contemporary events. It should frighten the fuck out of you, and I'm hoping this is it's main selling point. It's currently in editing, and a few review copies will soon be sent to friends and associates for feedback.

My second attempt at a novel (Tales of the Rubyrun: The Axeman) is still in production, and might appeal to fantasy/sci-fi readers. Won't be long now, I figure.

Thanks to everyone who continued to show up here in the hopes of finding some new tomfoolery and diseased commentary. The traffic was appreciated!

No comments: