Sunday, March 21, 2010

To Lady Gaga...

I get it. In fact, I got it back in the 1980's -- when in your previous lives you went by the names "Madonna", "Annie Lennox" and "Andy Warhol".

I forget which Greek or Roman philosopher said "There is nothing new under the Sun", but when it comes to this woman, never were truer words spoken.

I'll give you this much; she does have some talent -- for dancing, and in her use of the visual medium -- but there's not much after that. I mean, Techno Pop? Are there still drink-and-Ecstasy-addled Clubrat retards listening to that junk?

Why do I bring this up? Because I was forced to watch a Lady Gaga video today -- and it's not the first time. I think at some point the pain became so intense that my testicles retreated into my chest cavity, and my sphincter puckered hard enough to squeeze the subatomic slop out of an atom.

I'm certain some will disagree with me. Ask me if I care. All I know is that if I have to sit through something like that again, I might have to shoot someone.

No comments: