Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In Retrospect, Abortion Might Not Be Such a Bad Idea, After All...

...especially if it means that people like this aren't ever born, just so they never get to breed.

Stuff, and people, like this disgusts me. That some unfortunate children are in the position of having to depend upon such...I hesitate to call them 'parents'...is a national fucking disgrace. This particular child is fortunate in this regard, only: at least, so far as we know, she wasn't beaten or sexually assaulted, and some passsers-by with more compassion and responsibility than her gamete donors did the right thing.

And the so-called father has the nerve to complain that the Police are violating his rights by asking him questions? Go figure. I wouldn't have cuffed the stupid son-of-a-bitch, I would have shot him on the spot and saved the taxpayer the trouble and expense of a trial.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, it's times like this that make me really angry at my race.

Unknown said...

Man, it's times like this that make me really angry at my race.

Matthew Noto said...

Dude, it happens across the broad spectrum of humanity, just so happens these folks are black.

You know, I don't have much in the way of sympathy for most folks, but don't fuck with children or dogs and let me hear about it. I can't stand to see children suffer.