Monday, May 09, 2011

I Told You So...

Herman Cain Kicks Ass.

Newt Gingrich, you are now, officially, off my Christmas Card List. I'm gettin' me some Herman Cain campaign gear!

And Mitt Romney? You're still a pussy.

Some will tell you that one debate does not a Presidential Candidate make, and others, less honest and with some other agenda to push, will point out that Herman merely beat the second string of GOP nominees. Well, I'd like to think he would have easily held his own had the first string actually had the guts to show up in South Carolina.

No Gingrich. No Palin. No Romney. No Huckabee. No Bachmann. The stunning lack of commitment, even this early, by the people generally agreed to be the front-runners in 2012 is appalling. And I'm sorry, but if I have to listen to one more Conservative flapping rectum trying to convince me that Rick Santorum and Tim Pawlenty are Presidential timber, I might be forced to shoot you. In the face. Like Usama.

You're either stupid, or someone's paid flack.

I wrote a bit about Herman a couple of weeks ago, and not only was my opinion of the man vindicated by last Thursday's performance, he's risen in my estimation by leaps and bounds.

A word to the Conservative punditocracy: you dismiss Herman Cain at your risk.

No comments: