The Twenty Most Annoying Liberals Are...
New post I caught on FreeRepublic.com this morning about RightWing Magazine's newest "most Annoying List". Catch it here at
I'd like to add a few more candidates, if I can:
1. Susan Estrich - Being Michael Dukakis' campaign manager does NOT make you an expert on Politics.
2. Katie Couric - Cute cannot hide ignorant.
3. Jesse Jackson - Like Jason you keep coming back no matter what is done to you. Your continued presence can only be explained by the presence of so many idiots in your "movement".
4. Charles Barron - We've seen this act before. It was called the "Al Sharpton Show" and New Yorkers have had enough snake oil, thank you.
5. Katrina Van de Heuven - Sex sells, doesn't it? However, your looks, bedroom eyes and apparent sophistication cannot hide the fact that your opinions often remind me of something I occasionally step on in the gutter.
6. PETA - if we're not supposed to eat animals then why are they made of meat? P.S. Got brains?
7. Howard Dean - Now you can see why Hitler was a such a hit in Germany. Apparently, all you have to do is scream a lot, point fingers and appeal to the lowest-common-denominator within your audience and you too can create a political phenom.
8. John Kerry - Yes, we know you served in Vietnam, stick a sock in it already. Get ready for retirement, Senator.
9. Al Gore - Al who? What's that noise? Is there a mosquito in the room?
10. Mike Farrell - Business has been slow since M*A*S*H went off the air, huh? By the way, I liked Trapper John better.