Monday, August 30, 2004

Blogging for a reason...now, anyway...
When I started this rant in December of 2003, it was for no particular reason that made sense. In a way, I thought of it as therapy --- I have had some issues in the past that have come back to haunt me, and some new ones (like 9/11, for example), and this was a way to scream my head off without hurting anyone. Almost like your dog howling at the moon: you don't know why he does it, he probably doesn't know why he does it, but he feels compelled to all the same.

But, no more. Now I sorta-kinda have a purpose behind this crap and that purpose is StopDemocrats.com. Not only will I continue to post the lunatic ravings of my own demented psyche here, in color, for all to see, but I will also now be posting them on a national forum. The four or five of you (besides myself and my therapist) who regularly read this nonsense will now (hopefully) be joined by thousands of others. Perhaps this might be a new career for me, perhaps not. You can find out all about it at www.StopDemocrats.com/blog. You'll find my posts signed "Matthew E. Noto" (which, coincidentally, happens to be my name).

Who knows? Perhaps this thing could turn into a pot of gold. And to think: I only did this because I had nothing better to do at the time (and possibly, I still don't).

No comments: