Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I knew there was a reason why I didn't like this guy....
I could never figure out the appeal of John Edwards, not withstanding the good looks. I mean, when you think about it, the man is a lawyer. That was strike one. Have you ever heard the man answer a substantive question? Answer: never. Edwards never answers a question, he simply sidesteps them. What has the man ever done? Well, besides making a pile of money suing doctors for malpractice when his client's real problem was weak genetics, he somehow managed to get elected to office in North Carolina. Which is surprising since North Carolinians, mostly, seem to be a sensible lot to me. I can only surmise it must have been the transplanted Yankees that got him into office.

Now I know. If you would like to know, too, then read this:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14894

The secret to a successful political career? Imitate G.W. Bush and then lie your ass off about it!

No comments: