Thursday, March 03, 2011

Iowahawk Gets All Serious an' Stuff...

And it initially frightened me. I got that feeling of impending doom that I used to get when Bill Bixby was about to turn into that Lou Ferigno guy, only with a really bad skin condition and better vocabulary.

But I gotta say this: the man knows him some math, and considering that the target of his ire was one Paul Krugman, the New York Times Village Idiot, I still got me a chuckle out of it.

Krugman, in disguise as a serious opinion journalist, tried to pass on a piece of democratic party/teacher's union douchebaggery that was supposed to pass as a reason why unionized schools in Wisconsin were better than in most places, and the implication is that the knuckle-dragging doofuses simmering on near-riot in Madison are justified in the defense of their inflated, taxpayer-supplied paychecks and benefit plans.

But Good Ol' Iowahawk takes that tired old meme apart at the seams. You have to read it. It's a must read for anyone who is a fan of facts. Something Krugman seems almost allergic to.

While I'm at it, I will repeat something I've said about Paul Krugman for years;

If you put Paul Krugman's brain in a bird, it would fly backwards, and eventually, up it's own ass.

It is my opinion that Paul Krugman is little more than a paid, professional liar. I have come to this conclusion after spending many a year trying to decide if it's really possible for someone to be this dumb, this willfully blind, so consistently wrong on just about every subject upon which he feels compelled to put pen to paper, disdainful of facts or logic, without there being an underlying medical or genetic defect. So far as anyone knows, there has never been a Paul Krugman Telethon, so I must conclude that Krugman doesn't actually believe anything he writes. Therefore, the only reason to write it is either that he's just an awfully evil man, or there's just really good money in lying.

No comments: