Sunday, September 05, 2004

Bloggus Interruptus...
I've been sorta-kinda busy over a Stopdemocrats.com, so I have sorely neglected my own site. I apologize to the three of you that actually read this. I've got two things to say about that site:

1. It will probably disappear right after the election.
2. No one is reading it, as far as I can tell.

However, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I was trying it out to see what kind of exposure I would get, and the answer is: up until now, none. Too bad, because I've posted some really good stuff there, and for some reason, I am not allowed to copy it here.

So, if you've missed me, head on over to stopdemocrats.com, bump up the hit numbers and, read what I've been screaming for the past two weeks. You'll find me under "Commentary".

No comments: