Wednesday, November 11, 2009

An Unapologetic Non-Apology...

Boy, ask why there are any Muslims left alive and people get testy! For anyone who hasn't read it, it was yesterday's post that kicked up a crapstorm of three nasty e-mails. This, incidentally, is greater than the number of Senate democrats who will eventually vote for Nancy Pelosi's death panel bill.

No, I won't apologize for thinking out loud what so many think privately. Why are we bending over backwards to protect the sensibilities of a bunch of animals who don't care about ours, oh, and who murder our citizens in the name of their phony-baloney system-of-mind-control-disguised-as-a-religion?

I'm sick and tired of hearing an argument that begins "You know, not ALL Muslims are terrorists..." or "there ARE 'Moderate Muslims'...", but you know, I never see any of those. All of the Muslims of my acquaintance have been arrogant, underhanded, and they all smell. I've known a few who were certainly not very pious at all, and just like alcoholics 'find Jesus' after some great tragedy, it seems to me that many 'westernized' jihadists only find Allah after they've been disappointed in some way -- like when the blond girls won't go out with them. Big deal: I've never had an Arab chick, but you don't see me praying and buying fertilizer and diesel fuel, do you?

They're full of shit. It's all "I'm a victim this..." and "I'm a victim that...". If it isn't the 'legacy of colonialism' it's how the 'West hasn't recognized the achievements of Muslim culture...', which, so far as I'm concerned, are limited to the burqa, the explosive belt and syphilis (from all that goat shtupping, you know).

So, to clarify what I really mean when I say "why are there any Muslims left alive".

I mean, why are there any left alive? And if we have to leave them alive, why do they still have the temerity to think we care about what they have to say? Why aren't they walking about meekly, stung by the embarrassment of a) being Muslim, b) having their culture utterly exposed for the sham that it is, and c) scared shitless that someone may notice them and give them a dirty look, at the very least. I want them cowed. I want them lain so utterly low so as to ensure that nothing is ever heard from them again. I want a state of affairs where they are so afraid of the United States, and the West, that they dare not ever raise their voices against us, let alone launch an attack.

I want an Israel that is unfettered by American diplomacy so that the next time the Palestinians launch rockets and walk into pizzerias with explosive belts, that the IDF is free to push them the hell off the continent, let alone out of the West Bank or Gaza. I want that Iranian nuke nipped in he bud, and the country flattened so that they'll never be able to try that stunt again. I want Afghanistan napalmed...and then sown with salt. I want the Saudis and Pakistanis to respond to every request of ours with "Thank you, Sir, may I have another?". I want Osama Bin Laden shipped to New York City in irons and given over to the tender mercies of the citizenry... screw a trial. I want Gitmo moved 90 fathoms below water. I want to stop this ridiculous nonsense of political correctness where we can't identify threats to our safety and security and act accordingly without being accused of the basest of motivations by people who who haven't got the same sense God gave a slug.

If the 'other side' in this war-in-name-only is free to express their wishes on the death and subjugation of the Great Satan, I figure that gives me the right to do likewise. And while I'm certain there's a 'moderate' Muslim out there, somewhere, they have seen fit to remain silent out of cowardice, both physical and moral, unable to support the side of the angels without being a 'bad Muslim', and unable to curse the bad guys because of the threat of the fatwa. You're fence-sitting pansies, and next to useless in this sort of fight, so I might as well toss you on the funeral pyre of your culture, as well. About as useful as teats on a bull, for all the good you people do.

Hope that clears it all up.

No comments: