Monday, December 21, 2009

Shame on Me!

I've been ignoring some of my favorite blogs these days. I could claim that I've been busy and haven't had time to visit them-- it is the holidays, after all, and I'm looking for work again -- but I'm really not. I've just been too lazy to make my usual internet rounds (I usually visit somewhere between 20 and 40 websites a day).

So, to atone for my sins, here are three blogs that are on my list of favorites that have been sadly ignored of late. Please stop by and say hello.

The Esteemed Mr. James Lileks' Daily Bleat.

The Adorable (and Nicely-Stacked!) Josephine at Lumpy Grumpy and Frumpy.

The Ever-Irreverant Michael M. Bates.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Josephine said...

Thanks for the link and the compliment, LOL!

Matthew Noto said...

Anything for you, Darling....Even if you still won't marry me.