Friday, March 19, 2010

A Sincere Note of Appreciation...

I want to thank everyone who has stopped by these past two days; they have been some my heaviest traffic days of the year-to-date considering that none of my posts this week have included the words "Anal Rash", "Homosexual Wrestling" or "Sexy Marsupials Slathered in Marmelade".

Some less-than-honest bloggers will use such tactics to generate hits to their site, but I rely solely on word-of-mouth.

Please, if you like what you're seeing here, drop me a line and let me know about it so I can do more of it, -- and as always, be sure to tell your friends! It's nice to have a public!

And if you'd please, click some of the Google Ads that might interest you. Ido get paid for them, not much, but every little bit helps during these trying economic times. Hey, I could be more of a beggar and put up a tip jar like some other bloggers, right? Do a brother a solid, will ya?

Once again, thanks to everyone who's dropped in. Your patronage is greatly appreciated!

No comments: