Sunday, May 02, 2010

Obama The Philanderer?

Yeah, yeah, I know. Nothing has been proven, and as I've said earlier, I couldn't care less if Barry strayed from the marital path. In the grand scheme of things, it's not really that important an issue to me. Whenit comes ot sex, some men need leashes, some men are swayed by the trappings of power and the curse of ego, others are mere opportunitists, and the vast majority are just completely stupid.

However, the American Thinker this morning asks a much more important question (paraphrasing in my own, inimitable style):

"...why do we concern ourselves with who Obama may have fucked, when we never answered the fundamental question about who He was in bed with?"

In other news, the Obama Love Affair may be reaching it's...erm...climax.

No comments: