Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Crusade is Back...

Thanks to a New Lunatic, I've been led to a lovely website which is All-Anti-Muslim-Terrorism-Watch-all-the-time.

It's called Al' Salibiyyah which translates into English as"The Crusade". It's some really good stuff that'll let you know exactly what the Islamonazis are up to. I recommend a visit or two.

In other news concerning the The Religion of Peace (TROP), Phyllis Chessler tells us all about the wonderful conversation she had about terrorism and profiling during her gynocological exam. I could comment on it, but I'm laughing too hard just thinking about the circumstances of that conversation.

(H/T FiveFeetofFury)

Update: Almost forgot: Tucker Carlsson has a new blog which is supposed to be the Conservative alternative to the Huffington Post. It's called The Daily Caller. I thought Carlsson was a libertarian, though? Anyways, it launched yesterday, and I took a peek. Might interest some of you.

No comments: