Friday, July 16, 2010

This is Disturbing...

The Six Flags Guy is perhaps the dumbest and most disturbing mascot for any business that I can think of. Five-year-olds all over America probably go to bed frightened to death that the old,bald pedophile with a southern accent is coming to get them. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the CEO of Six Flags decided that THIS was the perfect representative for HIS company.

That CEO would have been fired eons ago, if he worked for me. He's just lucky that people are willing to spend a shitload of money to be shaken violently and scared within an inch of their lives, throwing up all the RICO-predicate-priced fried food they've managed to stuff down their gullet. Amusement Parks with dangerous-looking roller coasters practically sell themselves.

You tell me: watch this and tell me it isn't deeply disturbing.

Tell me this wouldn't have your children crawling into bed with you.

Not content to have the dumbest and scariest mascot alive, Six Flags just had to go all the way and push the pedophile angle.

This guy is on my television screen at least four times a day. I want to shoot my television set.

No comments: